This public offer on the provision of charitable donations (hereinafter – the Offer) is addressed to an indefinite number of individuals and legal entities – visitors to the website of the CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION “UNION OF ADOLESCENTS AND YOUTH “TEENERGIZER” (CO “TEENERGIZER”) on the Internet teenergizer.org (hereinafter – the Site), and is an official and public offer of CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION “UNION OF ADOLESCENTS AND YOUTH “TEENERGIZER” (CO “TEENERGIZER”) (identification code 40149745) (hereinafter – the Organization) in the person of Chairman of the Board Panfilova Yana Vitaliyivna, acting on the basis of the Statute, to conclude an agreement on a charitable donation (hereinafter – the Agreement), the subject and essential conditions of which are specified below:
1. Terms and definitions:
Acceptance – full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer by making money transfer using payment forms and means posted on the Site, as well as by transferring funds to the current account of the Organization through banking institutions on the basis of the Site data (for example, an announcement of public collection of charitable donations for a specific purpose with the details of the Organization, etc.). Acceptance means acceptance by the Benefactor and his/her consent to all provisions of the Offer and the Agreement and, accordingly, the conclusion of this Agreement between the Organization and the Benefactor. The moment of Acceptance is determined by putting a mark on the relevant page of the Site next to the words “I accept the terms of the public offer of the Organization” and making a money transfer using payment forms and means posted on the Site, or, regardless of any actions of the Benefactor on the Site, making a transfer through the bank institution.
Charitable donation – funds transferred to the Organization on the basis of this Agreement.
Benefactor – an able-bodied natural or legal person who has accepted the Offer.
2. Subject of the Agreement:
The subject of this Agreement is the gratuitous and voluntary transfer of funds by the Benefactor to the property of the Organization, by making a charitable donation for the statutory activities of the Organization. The Benefactor independently determines the amount of the charitable donation. The Organization independently determines the directions of use of the charitable donation within the limits of its statutory activity, unless otherwise determined by the Benefactor in the order determined by this Agreement. The subject of this Agreement is not the receipt of profit directly or indirectly by any of the Parties to the Agreement.
3. The Benefactor understands and agrees that his / her charitable donation will be used to achieve the goals set forth in the Statute of the Organization, which he / she can read by sending a request to email@example.com.
4. If the Benefactor indicates in the purpose of payment the purpose specified in the relevant announcement of public collection of charitable donations for a specific purpose (implementation of a charitable program or project, assistance to a specific beneficiary) posted on the Site, the Organization undertakes to use the charitable donation for the purposes specified by the Benefactor. In the event that the Benefactor’s charitable donation received by the Organization cannot be used for this purpose due to objective reasons (due to the collection of sufficient charitable donations to achieve the purpose, no need for assistance, etc.), the Benefactor agrees, and the Organization has the right and undertakes to use the Benefactor’s charitable donation for similar purposes within the statutory activities of the Organization.
5. According to Articles 207, 639, 641, 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, from the moment of Acceptance this Agreement is considered concluded in writing.
6. Rights and responsibilities of the Organization:
The Organization has the right to:
Receive charitable donations and use them in accordance with the subject and conditions of this Agreement and the Statute of the Organization;
Without the consent of the Benefactor to change the purposes, directions and tasks of use of the charitable donation within the statutory activity of the Organization, except for the cases specified in item 4 of this Agreement;
Without the consent of the Benefactor to use a charitable donation for the administrative expenses of the Organization in the amount not exceeding the threshold stipulated by the legislation of Ukraine.
The Organization is obliged to:
Use the received charitable donations in accordance with the subject and conditions of this Agreement and the Statute of the Organization;
Report on the use of charitable donations in the manner prescribed by this Agreement.
7. Rights of the Benefactor:
To exercise control over the targeted use of charitable donations provided in accordance with paragraph 4 of this Agreement.
8. Venue of the public collection of charitable donations:
Public collection of charitable donations is held in any country of the world. The direct activity of the Organization concerning the public collection of donations under the Agreement is carried out in accordance with its Statute.
9. The term of the public collection of charitable donations:
Public collection of charitable donations on the basis of this Agreement shall be carried out throughout the term of the Organization’s activity until its termination unless otherwise determined by the decision of the competent governing bodies of the Organization. In the cases provided for in paragraph 4 of this Agreement, the public collection of charitable donations is carried out within the time specified in the relevant announcement of public collection of charitable donations for a specific purpose.
10. Procedure for using charitable donations:
The use of charitable donations collected under the Agreement is carried out in accordance with the purpose, goals, directions and objectives of the Organization, defined in its Statute, and in cases provided for in paragraph 4 of this Agreement – defined in the announcement of public collection of charitable donations. Charitable donations received by the Organization may be returned to the Benefactor in cases provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
11. Responsibility of the Organization:
The responsibility of the Organization for violation of this Agreement or the procedure for the use of charitable donations occurs on the grounds, in the amount and in the manner prescribed by the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
12. Reporting on the use of charitable donations:
Access to reports on the use of charitable donations is provided by the Organization in the manner and within the time limits provided by the current legislation of Ukraine. The Organization may publish reports on the use of charitable donations on the Site.
13. All expenses for payment of amounts (commissions, fees, taxes, etc.) related to the transfer and crediting of a charitable donation shall be borne by the Benefactor.
14. The Benefactor agrees that the Organization has the right, without the consent of the Benefactor, to publish in its own reports, on the Site or in any media the surname, name and patronymic or name of the Benefactor as a benefactor of the Organization.
15. Acceptance also means that the Benefactor – an individual has been informed and agrees that the Benefactor gives the Organization unconditional consent to the processing of his / her personal data provided when visiting the Site and / or making a money transfer (hereinafter – personal data), and notified (a) of the inclusion of such information in the database of personal data of the Organization and of all rights to protect his (her) personal data under the current legislation of Ukraine, namely Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” (text at the link: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2297-17).
16. Bank details of the Organization:
CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION “UNION OF ADOLESCENTS AND YOUTH “TEENERGIZER” (CO “TEENERGIZER”)
A sign of non-profitability 0036-charitable organizations
Address: UKRAINE, 02139, KYIV, DNIPROVSKY DISTRICT, STREET IVANA MYKYTENKA, BUILDING. 11-A, KV.75
Chairman of the Board PANFILOVA YANA VITALIYIVNA
UA173808050000000026002635512 (Hryvnia) PJSC “RAIFFEISEN BANK AVAL” IN KYIV
UA323808050000000026004635576 (US Dollar) PJSC “RAIFFEISEN BANK AVAL” IN KYIV
UA553808050000000026003635577 (Euro) PJSC “RAIFFEISEN BANK AVAL” IN KYI